Mara is a photography dream, not just because of animals abundance. The light that it offers, the landscapes, the background – they are all unmatched to any other destination on the planet.
Event Highlights :
- Peak Season at Masai Mara
- Only 4 people per extended land cruiser
- Learn Photography from reputed photography mentors
- Photography Bean Bag provided to each participant
- 12 international electrical sockets in each tent(Cottage Safari option only)
- Laptop and card reader in the camp for image review and copying (travel light just with your hand disk)
- 5 Litres of bottled drinking water per person per day
What you will experience / gain / witness :
- The Great Migration. To know what it is, click here
- Make the best images of your life
- Experience the Masai way of living life.
- Dance with the tribes, jump with them and you can choose to wear their clothes if you wish to.
About Masai Mara National Reserve :
Masai Mara, is the land of wildlife dreams. Unmatched natural history, serene sunrises and sunsets and together with the Serengeti in Tanzania, they form the best safari destination on the planet.
By visiting the Masai Mara, one can see the big 5 namely – Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Wild Buffalo.
Masai Mara is part of the savannah eco system. Open endless grasslands gifting you with a clear uninterrupted view off the horizon, thus making its sunrises, sunsets and rainbows magical.
Masai Mara is known for the Great Wildebeest Migration. Millions of them, together with zebras, gazelles, impalas – make their way through the savannah through out the year in search of green pastures.
During the month of July – October, each year, these animals make their way into the mara and back into Serengeti. It is this river crossing that many dream to witness. Mara river, infested with hungry crocodiles, big cats on either side waiting to pounce upon any opportunity they get to fill their stomach.
Then comes the month of November – December. Mara turns green and is a delight for every photographer. Short new grass, soft lights throughout a cloudy overcast day and big rainbows from horizon to the sky – isn’t that a dream to even hear such a description? Then, imagine, what it is to witness and experience this in real.